Pharmacy specialties include empathetic care for chronic conditions.
Our teams are highly trained and experienced in our pharmacy specialties of medicine, but their expertise extends beyond dispensing specialty drugs.
The Fleetwood staff has decades of experience caring for individuals with complex health conditions. In addition to understanding the complicated treatments for individuals with conditions like HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, Mental Health Disorders, and Transplants, our team understands and empathizes with the emotional impact treatment can have.
Medication for specialties include:
- Given by infusion (intravenously), by injection or taken orally
- Higher costs than usual medications
- Specialty storage and handling may be required
- More intense scheduling may be required
- May be paired with support services to help patients with adherence, cost, and other needs